Peter is the elected Private Equity Team Leader and a member of the Firm’s Management Committee. He led or co-led many of the Firm’s management buyout and leveraged build-up investments, including American Paper Group, GED Integrated Solutions, Gatan International (acquired by Roper Industries), Cambridge International, Mark Andy, Avtron, Satellite Logistics Group, Enginetics, dlhBOWLES and B&E Group.
Previously, he worked in the investment banking group of McDonald & Company Securities (now KeyBanc Capital Markets), where he concentrated on mergers and acquisitions. Peter received a BA from Amherst College and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Amherst College (B.A. Political Science), Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- B&E Group
- dlhBOWLES Featured in Business in Focus Magazine
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of B&E Group, LLC
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company, Bowles Fluidics Corporation, with DLH Industries, Inc.
- Bowles Fluidics Corporation Named ACG Maryland Deal of the Year
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Acquisition of Bowles Fluidics Corporation