Peter is the elected Private Equity Team Leader and a member of the Firm’s Management Committee. He led or co-led many of the Firm’s management buyout and leveraged build-up investments, including Satellite Logistics Group, Avtron, Mark Andy, Cambridge International, Gatan International (acquired by Roper Industries), GED Integrated Solutions and American Paper Group. Peter currently serves on the Board of Enginetics. He joined Morgenthaler in 1987.
Previously, he worked in the investment banking group of McDonald & Company Securities (now KeyBanc Capital Markets), where he concentrated on mergers and acquisitions. Peter received a BA from Amherst College and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Amherst College (B.A. Political Science), Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- Enginetics Aerospace
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Aerospace
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Satellite Logistics Group
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Industrial Automation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Loadbank
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces Two New Investments