Matt re-joined the Morgenthaler Private Equity Team in 2011 after receiving his MBA from Harvard Business School. He originally joined Morgenthaler in 2007 as an Associate. Matt currently serves on the Board of Directors of Avtron Holdings and Comm-Works, and has been actively involved in several current and prior portfolio companies, including Satellite Logistics and the recent closing of the United Pipe & Steel transaction. He was also instrumental in the sale of both Avtron Loadbank and Avtron Industrial Automation. Matt began his career as an Analyst at Harris Williams & Co., an investment bank focused on middle market mergers & acquisitions.
Washington & Lee University (B.A. in Economics and Politics), Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Satellite Logistics Group
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of United Pipe & Steel Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Industrial Automation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Loadbank
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Phillips & Temro