Matt re-joined the Morgenthaler Private Equity Team in 2011 after receiving his MBA from Harvard Business School. He originally joined Morgenthaler in 2007 as an Associate. Matt currently serves on the Board of Directors of dlhBOWLES, Polytek Development Corp., and Trachte and has been actively involved in several current and prior portfolio companies, including Phillips & Temro, Avtron, Satellite Logistics, and United Pipe & Steel. He also previously served on the Board of Directors for Avtron and was instrumental in the sale transactions for Avtron Loadbank, Avtron Industrial Automation, and Avtron Aerospace. Matt began his career as an Analyst at Harris Williams & Co., an investment bank focused on middle market mergers & acquisitions.
Washington & Lee University (B.A. in Economics and Politics), Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- Polytek Development Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of Trachte, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company, Bowles Fluidics Corporation, with DLH Industries, Inc.
- Bowles Fluidics Corporation Named ACG Maryland Deal of the Year
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Acquisition of Bowles Fluidics Corporation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of United Pipe & Steel Corp.