Karen joined Morgenthaler in 1995 as a member of the Private Equity Team. Karen serves as a lead investment Partner on the Firm’s transaction deal teams and works closely with the Firm’s portfolio companies to manage value creation initiatives, financing structures, liquidity events and process administration. Karen has over 25 years of corporate finance experience, having originated, negotiated and closed more than 50 third-party financing transactions during her tenure with MPE, including financings for platform acquisitions, add-on acquisitions, restructurings, dividend recapitalizations, refinancings, sale/leaseback transactions and staple financings for exit events. In addition, Karen serves as President of ACG Cleveland.
Karen was previously with Carnegie Capital Management Company, a Cleveland, Ohio private money management firm, where she concentrated on portfolio management and public company analysis. Before joining Carnegie in 1987, she was a member of the international tax department at Hale and Dorr, a law firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Baldwin-Wallace College (B.A. Business)
- Bowles Fluidics Corporation
- United Pipe & Steel
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Acquisition of Bowles Fluidics Corporation
- Karen Tuleta Elected To ACG Global Board of Directors
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Aerospace
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Satellite Logistics Group
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of United Pipe & Steel Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Industrial Automation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Avtron Loadbank
- Time to Hire a Capital Markets Expert?