Joe joined Morgenthaler in 2005 as a member of the Private Equity Team. Since joining the firm, Joe has worked closely with several current and former portfolio companies, including Extrusion Technologies, Comm-Works, Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, Phillips and Temro Industries, RotoMetrics, Enginetics Aerospace, Satellite Logistics Group, and United Pipe & Steel.
Prior to joining Morgenthaler, Joe was an Associate at American Capital Strategies, a mezzanine and equity buyout firm with $5 billion under management. Prior to that, Joe was an Associate at Thayer Capital Partners, a late stage private equity firm with $1.3 billion under management. Joe began his career as a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst at Raymond James & Associates, a regional investment bank focused on small capitalization companies.
Princeton University (B.A. in Economics), Harvard Business School (M.B.A. with Distinction)
- United Pipe & Steel
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of RotoMetrics
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Enginectics Corporation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of United Pipe & Steel Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Sale of Phillips & Temro
- RHFS Sold to Greenbriar
- RotoMetrics Acquires Gerhardt
- Morgenthaler Announces Acquisition of PenValve by RHFS