VP of Marketing & Investor Relations
Ching Wu joined Morgenthaler Ventures’ Menlo Park headquarters in 2001 as head of marketing. She was promoted to VP of Investor Relations & Marketing in 2011 to manage Morgenthaler’s communications with limited partners, press, portfolio companies, and other key constituents. Ching has 26 years of experience in technology marketing communications (MarCom). Previous to joining Morgenthaler, she ran a consulting practice focused on positioning and launch services for technology startups.
She served as a director of MarCom at Marimba (IPO in 1999; acquisition by BMC Software in 2004) and a director of marketing at Illustra Technologies (acquisition by Informix in 1996). She also spent six years at Sun Microsystems, where she was senior MarCom manager for the Solaris product line, international MarCom manager, and Asia MarCom and PR manager based in Hong Kong.
Ching began her career as an account executive at Ogilvy and Mather, one of the world’s leading brand communications agencies. She has a B.S. in International Politics from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service and an honors certificate in international business and diplomacy. Ching has also served as a guest lecturer on global entrepreneurial marketing at Stanford University’s Department of Management Science and Engineering.
B.S. in International Politics from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. Honors certificate in international business and diplomacy.
- Siri Investor Morgenthaler On The Next Generation Of Voice Investments
- DC to VC: An Inside Look At The Winners of Morgenthaler’s Health Tech Startup Showcase
- DC to VC Start-up Showcase
- Morgenthaler Ventures Announces Finalists of DC to VC: HIT Startup Showcase
- Morgenthaler Mixer Showcases Berkeley-Stanford Student Talent
- Berkeley & Stanford Students Mix with Morgenthaler Portfolio Companies, Angels & VIPs